This page is under continual development! Thanks for visiting!
- Annotated bibliography
- Other papers
- Chem Collective
- A project in the National Science Digital Library (NSDL) from Carnegie Mellon, the ChemCollective's goals are to support a community of instructors interested in improving chemistry education through interactive and engaging online activities. Used by Ohio University.
- Virtual Labs in the CSU
- The Virtual Labs project in the CSU is part of system-wide Academic Technology initiative to reduce enrollment bottleneck courses for students by deploying virtual labs products that neatly integrate with the CSU contracted learning management systems such as Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, and others. This site serves as a teachings commons on the use of virtual labs in teaching and learning across the CSU, and provides faculty a "one-stop-shop" to review the available and free virtual labs
- Late Night Labs
- McMillan digital labs
- Go-Lab Project
- Provides remote and virtual labs covering a wide range of subject domains.
- Online Labs in
- a comprehensive, encyclopedic reference about online labs in a variety of subjects, particularly virtual laboratory simulations for science education. Categorization of online lab simulations, virtual science experiments and free educational software.
- OpenScience Lab
- The OpenScience Laboratory is an online laboratory for practical science teaching, funded a the Wolfson Foundation grant. The laboratory features investigations based on on-screen instruments, remote access experiments and virtual scenarios using real data. Several activities are available to all, while others are available only to registered users.
- HHMI BioInteractive brings the power of real science stories into tens of thousands of high school and undergraduate life science classrooms.